Author Lori Erickson invites you to learn about spiritual sites in Mexico and Central and South America by clicking on the destinations below. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of the page.
- Aztec History at Mexico City’s National Museum of Anthropology
- Sacred Mayan Sites (including Palenque, Yaxchilan, and Misol Ha Waterfall)
- Mexico City’s Shrine to Our Lady of Guadalupe
- Templo Mayor in Mexico City
- Teotihuacan near Mexico City
Lori Erickson is one of America’s top travel writers specializing in spiritual journeys. She’s the author of the Near the Exit: Travels With the Not-So-Grim Reaper and Holy Rover: Journeys in Search of Mystery, Miracles, and God. Her website Spiritual Travels features holy sites around the world.