Author Lori Erickson invites you to learn about spiritual sites in the Middle East by clicking on the destinations below. You can also use the search box in the upper right corner of the page.
- Mt. Carmel
- Baha’i Temple and Gardens in Haifa
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa
- Galilee and the Jordan River
- Capernaum and the Church of the Beatitudes
- Bet Shearim National Park
- The Dead Sea
- Jerusalem: The Holy City (including Church of the Holy Sepulchre, The Mount of Olives, Israel Museum & The Shrine of the Book, St. George’s Cathedral & Garden Tomb, and Jerusalem History)
- Masada National Park
Home page for Spiritual Travels
Lori Erickson is one of America’s top travel writers specializing in spiritual journeys. She’s the author of the Near the Exit: Travels With the Not-So-Grim Reaper and Holy Rover: Journeys in Search of Mystery, Miracles, and God. Her website Spiritual Travels features holy sites around the world.